Straterio is a start-up software company founded in June 2017. The Straterio team have extensive international experience with risk-/compliance management in bank/finance/utilities, 20 years with business intelligence/analytics and 30 years of research experience. We have partnered with top international research institutions and Microsoft to develop a world class, leading risk and business analysis solution.
Straterio Analytics utilizes a new, innovative framework derived from ISO 27001, ISO 31000 and COSO Enterprise Risk Management.
- 10 years’ experience as founders of 2 software companies within Business Analysis, Risk & Compliance for Retail, Banks, Finance and Insurance, plus Manufacturing and Production industry.
- Experience: 25 years Business Intelligence, 20 years IT-Development, 18 years Risk Management, 20 years CIO, 18 years Corporate Governance/Strategy, 30 years science and research
- Domain competency: 10 years’ experience from Banks and Finance, 2 years from Retail, 5 years from Manufacturing, 20 years from Utilities
- Winner of “The Datawarehouse Price” – Norwegian Champion in Business Intelligence 2007
- 5 years’ experience in running RnD-project with international development customers in SEA, supported by the Norwegian Government Export/Trade Council, Innovation Norway
- Membership in Thai-Norwegian Chamber of Commerce – Bangkok
- Membership in Norwegian Business Association – Singapore
- Close collaboration with international research expertise (UiT, The Arctic University of Norway, Mathematics and IT, and Thammasat University, Mathematics and Statistics, Bangkok Thailand)
- Offshored development of an IT-solution for Risk and Compliance to TIQRI – Microsoft Gold Partner in Colombo, Sri Lanka